Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Another Week in Toto!

Hey Everybody! 
Happy holidays and I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! Christmas time here in the mission wasnt anything like it is at home, but I have never spent a christmas so close to the Savior. I just want to tell you guys that I know that this is the true church, heck if I didn't know that I sure would have come home by now. Missionary work isnt easy, but its worth every hard moment. I encourage you all to do something this week to strengthen your own testimony. Help to build someone elses testimony or just do something that you know is right. Remember when we serve others we are only in the Service of our God!

I miss you all. Make right choices and do something each day that you know you should do. :)

Love you all,

Elder McLain













No comments:

Post a Comment