Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ELDER SANTA CLAUS: The Adventures continue in ToTo.

Hello Everybody! I don't have much time to write an email today but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and I hope that you all enjoy this week and remember the true meaning of Christmas! I love and miss every single one of you! Remember how much our Heavenly Father loves us. He has given us His Son so that we can all have eternal life if we only choose to accept this gift. 

Love you all!

Elder McLain


From Austin, “Yeah we are singing in the central park here in Toto as a zone so I only have a little bit of time to write.”


Austin was also Santa at the ward Christmas party. I sure love that boy <3


Santa and his reindeer. Got to love Missionaries!



Who knew dressing up as Santa was part of the mission experience? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment