Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Eating Cow Liver!

HELLO WORLD.
       How is everybody doing on this fine Monday afternoon? This last week really seemed to fly by! It was insane. We didnt get to do a lot in our area, nobody really had time to listen to us which was a bummer. But life goes on, right? There were however two baptisms in our ward this last week by the sisters Hermana Velasquez and Hermana Viera which was awesome! We've been helping with these kids a little bit as well so it was nice to see them take the step of baptism. Sunday I had the opportunity to confirm Lester as a member of the church in sacrament meeting! It was one of the coolest things Ive ever done, but I was insanely nervous. First off, I had to do it in Spanish. Secondly, Ive never ever done that before. But in the end it all worked out. We dont really have any new news as for the work in our area. We are still working hard on setting some baptism dates but we will just have to see what happens. This could be my last week with Elder Carlson as well as we have changes next Tuesday. We will see what happens. All I want is to stay here in Toto for at least one more change. I really have come to love it here. Other exciting news of this last week, I ate cow liver which was nasty. Ah. It was terrible.... But I've heard of other missionaries eating worse so I will just count my blessings. :) 

Well everybody, have a wonderful week and remember to choose the right.


Love Elder McLain

No comments:

Post a Comment