Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baptisms & Changes

Well Hello Everyone! 

     This last week was super crazy here in Chichicastenango, but it was an awesome week. We were really busy trying to get the baptism on Saturday ready. The week flew by really fast! Saturday came and we had the baptism of Sherryl and Ingrid. It was an awesome service and I really felt the spirit. We ended up having about 50 people come, which is more than came to church on Sunday haha. But the whole entire family of Sherry and Ingrid came, so next we will be working with them and teaching them with the help of some members. Besides the baptism I don’t really remember what happened in the week.... Sorry. On Thursday though I did get the call that I will be training again so that should be exciting. My comp is leaving tomorrow and I will be getting a new missionary fresh from the MTC. Also, I’m super excited for conference this coming weekend. We have some investigators that are going to come with us and more than anything I’m just super excited to listen and learn,. It’s going to be awesome! I encourage all of you to watch conference and take notes. We can all learn something new. 

Love you! CTR and stuff.

Elder McLain


Also Austin is too humble to write it in his group letter but he will be training a new missionary starting tomorrow and he was called to be the new District leader in Quiche. He says he has a lot on his plate but he is excited for the opportunities J

Sherryl and Ingrid's baptism




2 comments: