Saturday, February 28, 2015

First week in Chichicastenango!

Hey Everybody! 

So I had changes and had to leave Toto.... It was pretty hard leaving all of the people whom I had grown so close to. Almost like I was leaving home again. But it’s a part of life and especially a part of the mission. So Tuesday morning I met my new companion Elder Rojas and we left for Chichicastenango which is my new area. The area is great. It’s the biggest area in all of the mission. It’s insane and the church is really small here. But that’s why we are here as missionaries, to change that. The work here is booming and we are going to be having a lot of success soon. I got really sick yesterday so we couldn’t go to church, but regardless we had 7 investigators come to our branch.Thats a record for me considering I wasn’t even there! Ha Ha  The few members here are really nice and friendly. There’s not much to say this week just that I love you all.
Have a good week and Haz lo justo.


Elder McLain











No comments:

Post a Comment